TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that all scholarship concessions will be confirmed only after receiving the attested mark-sheet from the student; and if the marks do not justify the concession, the differential payment will need to be made before the enrolment is finalized. Any student caught employing unfair practice during the Admission-cum-Scholarship Test , is subject to immediate expulsion from the examination hall and no refund of the PINNAACLE fee already paid shall be made at any cost. A student after qualifying test and taking admission at any centre of PINNAACLE CLASSES will be bound by the rules & regulation of that centre and in all matters whatsoever the responsibility will be of that centre only.
Note: Any type of scholarship/concession/discount given to the students may attract Service Tax/ GST to be paid by the students/parents if levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents.
For example: If a student is given 100% scholarship then, he/she may not be charged any amount on account of Registration, Admission and Tuition fee (Except Technology fee & Exam fee) depending on management discretion, but Service Tax or GST thereupon, if any, levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee. However, if a student applies for refund before the commencement of course/classes, only admission fee and first installment of tuition fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration/admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
- Incomplete form will be rejected.
- No student is allowed to carry mobile phone/I-pod in the classes or during the tests. In case, if he/she carries mobile phone in the classes or tests, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of mobile phone in the Institute.
- The Examination Centre of any place can be changed as per the requirement/ need of the company without any prior notice to the students/parents.
- It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exam or not. PINNAACLE CLASSES is not responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name, Roll No. of the student.
- Registered Students can obtain Information Brochure, Course Details in paper format from the Institute against the proof of online registration along with payment of 100/-, when they appear for the Admission test in our centre.
- PINNAACLE CLASSES may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates.